Professor, Department of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering (CCEE).
Faculty Affiliate, Bridge Engineering Center.
Listed with most current first, includes only those conducted for the Bridge Engineering Center.
- Evaluation of a Bridge Constructed with Ultra High Performance Concrete
- Laboratory Study of Structural Behavior of Alternative Dowel Bars (Proj. 7)
- Design and Construction Procedures for Concrete Overlay and Widening of Existing Pavements (TR-511, Proj. 6)
- Evaluation of a Three-Span, Prestressed Concrete Girder Bridge Constructed with FRP Components
- PONTIS, Implementation and Operation: Iowa DOT and Counties, Phase III: Implementation and Operation
- Evaluation of Corrosion Resistant Steel Reinforcing in the Deck Slab of a Three Span Prestressed Girder Bridge
- Response of Iowa Pavements to Heavy Agricultural Loads (HR-1075)
- Steel Diaphragms in Prestressed Concrete Girder Bridges (TR-424)
- Impact of Deck Cracking, Phase II (TR-405)
- Impact of Deck Cracking on Durability, Phase I (TR-405)
- Essential Parameters for an Iowa Bridge Management System
2711 S. Loop Drive, Suite 4700, Ames, Iowa 50010-8664
Phone: 515-294-9501 ~ Fax: 515-294-0467
The Bridge Engineering Center is administered by Iowa State University's Institute for Transportation.
Copyright © 2007–2009, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.