Presentations are available as pdf files. To read pdf files, you may need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mid-Continent Transportation Research Symposium, August 21–22, 2003, Iowa State University
- Construction of Laboratory and Field Demonstration Modified Beam-in-Slab Bridges, 1.3 MB pdf
- Lateral Impacts to PC Girders in Bridges with Intermediate Diaphragms, 378 KB pdf
- Strengthening of Steel Girder Bridges Using Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP), 1.6 MB pdf
- Development of Bridge Load Rating Techniques Using Physical Testing, 1.1 MB pdf
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Plate Girder Bridges with Fatigue Problems, 1 MB pdf
- Experimental Evaluation of Deteriorated Precast Channel Bridges, 2.2 MB pdf
- Railroad Flatcar Bridges for Economical Bridge Replacement Systems, 1.9 MB pdf
ICEA Mid-year Meeting, July 10, 2003
Session on innovative bridge applications
- Use of Railroad Flatcars in Cost Effective Low-Volume Road Bridges, 1.8 MB pdf
- Beam-in-Slab Low Volume Road Alternative Bridge Design, 8.3 MB pdf
- Development of Abutment Design Standards for Local Bridge Designs, 7.4 MB pdf
- Field and Laboratory Evaluation of Precast Concrete Bridges, 2.2 MB pdf
- Timber Bridges-–A Viable Alternative, 5 MB pdf
- Investigation of Two Bridge Alternatives for Low Volume Roads: Phase II, Concept 1: Steel Beam Precast Units, 3.6 MB pdf
Session on physical testing for bridge load rating
2711 S. Loop Drive, Suite 4700, Ames, Iowa 50010-8664
Phone: 515-294-9501 ~ Fax: 515-294-0467
The Bridge Engineering Center is administered by Iowa State University's Institute for Transportation.
Copyright © 2007–2009, Iowa State University. All rights reserved.